Great leaders are great teachers. They mentor, guide, teach and lead their subordinates to success and help them develop leadership qualities. As a teacher a leader must:
1) Communicate well with his team, his vision and goals, and what he expects from them and motivate them to achieve the vision and goals efficiently.
2) Listen well to encourage people to come up with creative ideas, to understand them, and to develop trust with them.
3) Collaborate effectively with his team and fill for and learn from each other.
4) Advocate growth and promote real-world learning by involving the team members in solving problems, inviting ideas, and cultivating their talents and abilities.
5) Guide and help his team members when needed.